Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photography

There's a few people out there who know I love to photograph pretty much anything that's out there; even if some people don't like it.  I'm often not without my camera and it's amazing what you can photograph when you're out and about these days; especially when you're not looking for anything specific.  I thought to share with you a few of my favourite photos I've taken in the last few months - and years - since I moved from film camera to a digital.  
Me meeting Sir James Galway and his wife Lady Jeanne 2010



A garden art piece outside the Con in Brisbane take last week or so.

A Temple given to Brisbane by the people of Nepal 1988.


Taken: 17th, Sept 2011 at 4:30pm



 I enjoy taking photos and these were taken on a Canon point and shoot... a very basic camera that I've had for a few years now; and takes a great photo in almost any light.
What photos have you taken with your most basic of cameras which has turned out great?  Please do share your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment