Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blooming Beautiful Paintings

Over the last few weeks, I've been working on some new paintings.  However, they're not of my usual stuff.  I've been taking photos of flowers around my old stomping grounds of where I used to live here at Springwood and then printed out 6 of the photos and bought 6 differently-sized canvas' at Sam's Warehouse and drew the flowers onto them.

Now, I've almost finished the first 3 of them and have the other three drawn up ready to paint.  I'm going to get in and work on the them this afternoon and tonight.  I can't wait to finish them, hook them up and then hang them in my bedroom to make it look wonderful!
However, not all of the paintings will be for the walls.  I've decided two of them will be used for the beside tables; to move the art from the walls to the new bedroom suite I'm hoping to buy before I have an operation done next month.  I can't wait to get these smaller ones framed up and looking lovely.  When I get home, I'll update this post with photo links to photobucket and you can all see what I've been up to lately.  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment