Thursday, July 7, 2011

'Curved' Finally finished!

After many different colourations and transformations of the same thing, I finally got this painting completed!  Today - of all days - I put the finishing touches on this small, yet complicated, painting I began a few weeks ago.  I knew what I wanted to do and found that it was a lot harder than I thought it would be; and yet a lot more fun too.

 So, there you have it:  a nice painting of light and shade.  Something I have never painted before; straight from my imagination and not from a book or a photograph either.  I've been told it's similar to something Jeoffery Smart paints; now that's a great compliment.  This painting (along with any others you've seen up here - excluding my self-portrait) are all for sale.  So, if you're interest, please leave a comment and we'll be able to talk more about your interest. 
Otherwise, have any of you painted something like this and amazed not only your friends but yourself too?  If so, please leave a comment and a link to a photo of it... let us know of your accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment