Friday, July 26, 2013

Extreme Painting

Since I hurt my right arm, I've been taking it easy; but I haven't been lazy.  I've been working on my garden out the front; and built a wall, but it took a week.  And believe me, I'd rather slow down and take a week to build something than stop work all together.
I also potted a lovely Draceana plant in a large pot too.  This has made my front garden look just lovely - so far - as it's just the first quarter of my garden being fixed up.

Then, I've been working on that painting you've read about below.  Now, it's been going really well!  I can't wait to finish it, but I can't rush the writing part of it.  So, I have to make sure I don't hurry it along too much or I'll end up smudging the pencil or the paint.  But it's looking good.  I still have to fix up the face so it looks good; and edges will stay rough so the hair looks like it's moving and isn't fixed in place.  I love where it's going too... I've added even more books and authors to the hair tonight (which I'll take a photo of it tomorrow and update it here to show you all, so you see what I mean).  So, what have you been doing lately which has kept your creativity going?  Love to know about your projects.  Until my next post, keep creating!

Updated Photo1 

Updated Photo2

Updated Photo3 

As promised, I've taken some photos this morning and above are the updates of the painting from a couple of days ago. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment