Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Coming Up

The weather is changing and I've been working on new designs and other things for the Creative Markets this month.  I'm looking forward to them; and hopefully I'll have as much fun as I've been having over the last few times.

This month I've been more relaxed and working a little less, however there's a good reason for that.  I've had to go off to my optometrist to get myself another set of glasses for close-up work.  He saw the kind of work I've been doing and said it's a good idea to get myself a pair for what I'm doing; instead of straining my eyes.

So, there's that.

I've also been back to Bunnings and looking at getting a clothes line and a basket to make my Crafty Pegs stall more authentic-looking.  It didn't cost me much, but it'll look a lot more peggy and fun now.

So, what have you been up to lately?  A lot of fun stuff or just kicking back and enjoying the cooler/warm weather?  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment