Friday, April 11, 2014

Been Busily Creative

I've been busy and haven't had time to blog.

Must apologise for this.

However, I have some great news!  I'm a permanent member of the retailers at the Creative Market!  Yay!  How cool is that?  Very cool, if I do say so myself!  I was called 'The Peg Lady' by almost everyone I talked to at the end of March, and I was also told that I pushed out the last peg lady... I didn't mean to, but I took all her other customers.

Well... I have been busily working on other things since the markets.  I pulled apart the Sprung Pegs and put them into their own set collections of all vine flowers or dotty flowers or inverted dots or all squares, and will see if they sell next month.  

And just today - while I was at Bunnings - I got a great idea.  I bought a real clothes peg basket for $5.40 and a 24 meter length of white clothes line to string up on my stall so I could hang up my pegs all along the table... show people what they could hang up with my pegs.  Pretty cool, eh?

Also today, I was off to the optometrist.  I had to get myself fitted up for a pair of glasses for close-up work.  Graeme saw the kind of work I do and thought it was a good idea I came in and saw him for a new set of specs for my kind of detailing work... so my eyes were feeling like they were hanging out of my head all the time.  Besides, my reading glasses aren't designed for this kind of work; but the ones he's ordered for me are.  And he's thrilled I've created a job for myself - and he liked my Facebook page of Crafty Pegs too!  Very cool!

Anyway, what have you been up to?  I've got about a week before I can use my new glasses with my work - and not feel like my eyes are always tired.  And yes, I'll show you what my new specs look like too; they're very pretty.  Until my my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment