Sunday, May 3, 2015

Working Up A Storm!

I've been working hard on my new line of dishcloths over the last month or so.  They've come up a real treat!  The display looks wonderful!

Dishcloth Display

And today, I got back into working on my actual Crafty Pegs workbench where I sat down and painted up some pegs and pencils to some good hard rock music. 

What a great afternoon! 

I painted up 3 pencils, got some pegs all sorted out and cleaned up a lot of plates in the fridge ready to be used over the next few months.

By the time all this got done, it was around 4pm and I had started at 1:30pm.  So, there was a fair bit of fiddly word done and I sat down and did at bit of knitting for another hour or so before getting in and figuring out what to have for dinner.

I've been knitting for the last 3 hours... now that's a lot of work between two different patterns and colours to be done.  Tomorrow, I'm off to Spotlight to find a few more counters for myself.  This is so I can do more patterns on other needles and get more done.  I have only one counter, and so if I want to get in and do another complex pattern I can't while I am using that one.  

Well, what have you been up to in your craft lately? Until my next post, keep creating!

NB:  The Murarrie State School Organic & Craft Markets were postponed over the weekend due to the harsh weather conditions preceding it.  It will be held, instead, on 16th, May from 9am - 2pm.  I will still be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment