Monday, December 24, 2018

Busy As Hell...

Aaaw yeah! I've been busy!

And you know something, I've finally gotten art in two art galleries this year! 

Now, this is why I haven't been in here for a long time, and I do apologise for being so slack, but I gotta say, it has been well worth being slack in here as my hard work has paid off!

Not only have I got 2 paintings in the Logan Artists Association, but I have also got my Itty-Bitty Pin Cushions in the Logan Art Gallery Pop-Up Store too... two totally different places and they're great places to start my artistic life too. 

This year, too, I was booted from my art class on Mondays by my teacher, and he got into a lot of trouble for doing that - so I moved to another day of painting. This was the Tuesday Social Class... and they're a great group of people, who are just so chilled out that I can't wait to get back there next year. 

The best thing is that on 8th, December, I had 2 morning teas to attend - or choose from - and I attended both of them that day. I went to the LAA's one and the Logan Art Gallery's one too. It was most certainly a very busy day for me, but well worth going out all day for. 

Since then, I've gone out to a break-up lunch for the Logan Artists Association at the Runcorn Tavern on 11th December where we had a ball! And then, after that? Well, we've broken up for the year. While we're away, the Association is being worked on and improved by construction workers - yep, we're getting improvements done to the place. 

Well, I've been painting more and more over the past two weeks or so, and it's been great. All of my Christmas presents are bought, wrapped and under the tree.. and I'm stoked that I'm ready for my family's time of year to get together and hang out, swap presents and enjoy being with each other and catch up with what we've all been doing. 

Well, that's what I've been doing... being very busy since November. But in the New Year, there's going to be so much more going on and I hope you all stick around. Now, I'll be uploading more photos and work onto my website for Brunswick Heads, and I hope you all go and have a look at it in the next few weeks and months to come. 

Otherwise, until then, Merry Christmas and I wish you a very happy and safe New Year. And please do keep on creating throughout this time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment