Friday, September 27, 2019

Arty Things Afoot!

Well, I've got art in three galleries across Brisbane as I write this. 

One is in the Judith Wright Centre. Then, there's a painting in the Abel Gallery at the Logan Artists Association and then just this week, I dropped off my Crazy Beanies to the Logan Art Gallery. 

This is looking really good. 

I may sell some of my works, and yet over the Christmas Season when the Pop-Up Store is on at the Logan Art Gallery, I always sell something there. So, I will make some money from that. I'm really looking forward to the demonstration day there where I can sit and knit there and sell things there too. 

This is going to be a good year for me in the way of money and art.

I've had a friend remind me that I've got a Red Bubble account, but as in the past, I still have problems with people wanting to buy things which are printed onto items of my paintings which aren't the original things... I know that sounds strange, but really it's been 9 years since I created that account and I still don't like that idea. 

Well, it's just me I guess.

So, what have you been up to with your creations? As you can see, I've been really busy! Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment