Sunday, October 13, 2019

A Busy Time

It's been busy over the past few weeks, and I'm glad it's been like this. But, it's also been a weird time too. Over the past few days, I've been losing my voice - so I'm off to the doctors tomorrow; and I know I'm going to be sticking around the house for the rest of the week.

But I've been knitting and doing arty things while I've had my art in those three galleries across Brisbane. So far, one of the exhibitions finished - and nobody who put their work in sold their work. So, my piece came home and his currently on my bedroom wall; awaiting next year to be shown again. 

Then, in the next week or two, there'll be my 'Crazy Beanies' being sold at the Logan Art Gallery's Pop-Up Store. And on 9th, November, I'll be there doing a demonstration day in their workshop - which is always fun. I take along my knitting, yarn, and other gear and set up a table and demonstrate what I do, and how I do it, and make some sales there too.

My other piece is still in at the Judith Wright Centre in the city. I'm not sure if somebody has bought it or not. But people are liking '18 Butterflies'. 

I'm still knitting and painting right now. However, with my throat, it's a very quiet time for me. How's your craft and work going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment