Saturday, October 26, 2019

Pop-Up Store Opening Night

Last night, I went out to the opening of the Pop-Up Store at the Logan Art Gallery. 

It was a huge night, as it not only opening that exhibition, but also three others in the art gallery. My work of beanies is on display in the first gallery, and I'm so proud to be able to show my work in there at this time of year - because people can buy my work and enjoy them; and hopefully buy more off me too. 

Other work there included an exhibition of the winner of the Artwaves Exhibitions - whose works include watercolours of dragons; and mixed media as well. And there's an Indigenous display of gorgeous works. And then there's one about Seria as well; all in photographs.

The Pop-Up Store is at its very best this year with everyone adding more and more into it as the years go by. 

I do encourage you to go to the Logan Art Gallery to have a look at everything there. We change our exhibits every six weeks; and every time, there's always something great to look at and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment