Sunday, April 18, 2010

Traffic Control Art

I love looking at outsider art; no matter what kind of work it is.  And while at Garden City yesterday, I found one that was out of this world.
I'm sure you've all seen this kind of work on traffic control boxes at numerous intersections all over this great country of ours (if not, well, here in Queensland, they're doing it; and it's quite a lot of fun).  And this one jumped out at me, so I took a photo of it just because it reminded me of the author Isaac Asimov and a few other authors of sci-fi.
Pretty cool, eh?  So, is there any outsider art around your area you've see and would like to share with us?  If so, let us know the url through the comments below and I'll have a look and see if I can put it into the links on sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment