Sunday, January 22, 2012

Knit, Knit, Knitting!

It's been such a long time since I got into knitting a scarf... and the way I'm knitting one is a fun way of doing it.  The one thing is that I didn't know it would grow so fast; or look so nice.  The colours I've used all work well with each other and - even though they are so very different from each other - they are just beautiful.  here are the photos of the scarf currently.  I'll get a full measurement of the scarf once I'm close to finishing it.  
Now, remember to put in your posts for how long you think it'll be to win my patchwork scarf... or scrap scarf.  I'll be adding in tassels and making it look good too.  If it doesn't get raffled off, I'll be keeping it as a part of my wardrobe. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great project. I look forward to the finished scarf :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's been a lot of fun; but nobody's had a go at how long it'll be yet.

      Delete