Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back Into My Knitting!

Woot!  I'm back into my knitting... okay, I never really stopped.  Queensland didn't really have that much of a Summer, so I was knitting throughout Christmas and the NYE and enjoying every minute of it.
However, I've been enjoying my knitting more seeing I've sorted through the 'Green Bag' by my feet and found that I have two unfinished scarves I started last year!  So, I thought it would be a good idea to finish one of them; well, the easier one of the two at least!  I picked up the purple fluffy one and started on it last week and have knitted half the large ball of yarn. 
But keeping track of how far I'm getting hard as I'm using bigger needles.  So, I grabbed a yellow bulldog clip I had in my supplies in the kitchen counter drawer and clipped it to the right side of the scarf and started off again.  Within two hours, I had around 6 inches of it done up!  How cool is that?  So, that mean, every afternoon of knitting for two hours each, I'll probably get that much done; even more if I knit past dinner time. Yep, I'll have this scarf completed before I know it and up for sale on PayPal before I know it.  Now, I've run out of photo space here on Blogger, so to keep my photos up on here, I'll install a link for you all to click on instead.  This will take you to my photobucket account where you can see my art; and to the photo I'm referring to, like this one here. Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment