Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two Scarves Finished!

I have finished my second scarf for this year!  The first one was a long, thick, luxurious one that flowed as its fluffy surface kept my legs warm.  All it needs is some short tassels on each end and it's complete!  And when Mum saw it, she ran her hands over it saying it was gorgeous!

Then, immediately after I finished that one, I started on a green and red one that was thin, but it's a lot thinner and shorter.  However, unlike the last one, where I knitted it in a Moss Stitch, I knitted this one in an Irish Moss Stitch.  This latter one looks like it's traveling and makes a scarf look longer and feel more textured if it's a soft wool.

Now, I'm going to look through the bag of yarn I have to see which one is going to be the next ball that will become the next scarf... you never know which one it will be!  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment