In the last week, I've been attempting to knit a baby blanket for a couple who are pregnant. The amount of stitches I've cast on is 100 onto 4.5mm needles (nice long metal ones that can take the yarn well). However, somewhere in the beginning, I've dropped a stitch and have had to pull it apart within the first 6 rows and start over again.
This drove me nuts until tonight when I got to the end of the second lot of the Irish Moss Stitch and found I actually made it all the way through! Yay! Now, to make sure it'll work for the next month or so - until the ball of yarn is used up - and I've completed the blanket. I'll have to make sure that my knitting is accurate and that I'll have it well-counted out.