Saturday, February 2, 2013

Working Again

I'm working again, however not on what most of you think.  I've been painting clothes pegs as an inbetween, fun thing however I have found I can probably make a bit of money out of them.  So, I'm hoping to make up some samples and show them to the gallery I work at to see if they'd put them in their store for me.

If they don't, well, I'll try them out at the Butter Factory.  I have been trying to sell my artwork at the art gallery store for years now, and they don't let me.  So, it looks as though I'll have to take my works somewhere else.

This does frustrate me when one place doesn't give an artist a try out, and yet they let others in.  I hope I get a chance with the gallery... it'll be my foot in the door for an exhibition next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment