Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Creative Markets... Here I Come!

Yep!  I've put my name down for every month this year for the Creative Markets so if you'd like to come to see my wares, you're most welcome.

My stall will be at the Springwood Creative Markets, which are on the last Sunday each month.  They start at 9am and go until 1pm.  I'll be having a Discount Box every second month for those who would love to find a great bargain, and the prices in that box start at just .50c!  How cool is that!  

So, if you'd like to come and see my Crafty Pegs, Cool Pencils and Magna-Pegs, you're most welcome to - and you might find a bargain too - at the Creative Markets... the first ones are at the end of February; that's where the first Discount Box will be!

Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment