Monday, February 9, 2015

Murrarie Mini Markets

For those who couldn't make it to the markets last Saturday afternoon and evening, they were good; for a first market of the year.

I arrived in time to be able to set up with about 20 minutes to spare, to make sure I had everything looking good.  And despite having the place next door doing some noisy building, we had a good turn-out.  

However, nobody really made any money... I sold a few little things.  But I wasn't the only one who didn't really sell anything big.

I had flowers on my stall, and tiny roses on my table as well as a vase of fake roses on there too.  Everyone loved the way I had dressed up my stall and thought my new lot of Magna-Pegs in gold, silver and all colours of pink were delicious!  I sold a few of those... and I also sold a picture frame; but not the new ones I had done up this past week.

Well, I'll be there next month.  Just go and have a look on my Crafty Pegs site on Wix.com and you'll see it on Calendar Days for March.  If you can't find me there, jump on Facebook, look up Crafty Pegs and on the left of the screen, as you scroll down a little, you'll find my website... click on it and it'll show you the rest! Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment