Saturday, July 18, 2015

Moving On In A Cold Snap

Brisbane is going through a cold snap and I've been very active in my creativeness over that time... and before it too.

However I'm also not well; having come down with the cold/flu that's doing the rounds at this time of year.  Yep, I burnt myself out after 6 months of being on the go without a good rest and caught the first cold that I came up against... oh yay, how fun.

Oh well, it happens to the best of us, and it's just our bodies telling us to slow down.

But I've worked on and finished that large piece of work for my bedroom and it's looking great.  My neighbours who leave their light on unintentionally have yet to do just that to see if it does work out... but I do believe I have this little problem kicked and I'll be able to sleep a full night with a lovely painting on my wall. 

Anyway, I've been taking care of myself with this cold and the worst of it is over... except the cough, which is making me sound like a foghorn, but it'll go away soon too.

Over the last few days, I've been sanding down more photo frames to paint up for the next few markets, looking at working on more pegs, coat hangers and wrapping up more stock for the Lucky Dip for the next market so more stock gets moved on... yep, I'm hoping to get in and work on more things sooner.  Anything not sold in the market in September, is going to be in the Lucky Dip for October.

It seems as though I'm going to be busy, but I'm not really, it's just working out what will sell, what won't and how much wrapping paper to buy at the $2.00 store. So, how has your creativeness be going? Better than mine I hope!  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment