Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's Arrived!

Woohoo! My new business cards arrived on Monday! 

And man, am I stoked!

I loved how easy it was to upload the design to the program on Vistaprint, and how simple it was to get it all organised... and when they said it would be ready and arrive on that day, they actually arrived on that day!

So great, so simple and so ... well... I'm going to use that company every single time now.

I didn't say anything until now because I've been running around making sure the right people have my cards - well, I have to give them to the Logan Art Gallery for the Pop-Up Store for Christmas, and then I had to replace the old ones in my handbag. My folks have to have one too!

I know this sounds like I'm gloating about a tiny piece of card, but really, they're so classy and pretty. And they're such a far cry from my old cards too. I can't wait until the markets to use them... and to include them in my shipping with items too! 

Well, now, it looks like I'll have to get postcards done in the next year! Wow... now that's going to cost me a bit more money to make them... but with Vistaprint, it's going to be okay. I've got confidence in them now I've had a great experience with them. 

Okay, now I've boasted about this company, I'll leave you to it to have a Google around and have a look at their site... or if you already use them, punch the air and say, 'Yes! So good you're using them too!' Now, it's back to creating more hand-knitted dish cloths (yes, they're becoming more popular now people are getting into the hand-made things again). Until my next post, keep creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment