Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Different Strokes

Man, this past few weeks have really been a big thing for me in the way of changes.

First, I closed down the biggest part of my life regarding my Crafty Pegs hobby business, going to my very last market I'll ever do. But I still have the props and table cloths in case there is a need for a pop-up store to make some quick cash.

Then, I bought some great shelving for my house to store anything I need from around the house. This is still a work in progress and I'm still working out the cleaning up of the art area with it all. 

Now... well, I'm changing my art lessons from a Monday morning to a Tuesday Social Day at the Logan Artists Association. This is mainly because I can't afford Aaron's classes anymore - but there is a second reason: I think I have learned so much from him, that I can wing on my own for a while without a teacher hanging out and telling me what to do. 

Besides, I scored all those great art books from Oma's estate and they are a great resource for me to study as well - which will help me if I get stuck - and there's also youtube and other art groups on Facebook I'm a member of too.

So much going on in my arty world isn't there? Well, tell me, what's been going on in your arty world? A lot, not a lot? I loved to know what you've been up to. Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment