Monday, January 11, 2010

Name That Painting Competition - An Update!

I just thought to give you guys an update on this little competition I started last year; and let you know that I haven't forgotten about the painting or that there's that lovely prize of that brilliant 12 Lesson drawing book up for grabs if I choose the name you've entered as the suggested title of this painting.

Now, I haven't got an up-to-date photo of it; and have done this on purpose, so that you can all have a look at the finished product once I've drawn the name and the winner from the list of 17 people who jumped in and had a look, gave in their title and then have been wondering if they're going to win.

I have been working on the un-named painting over the last month or so and it has improved markedly. So, when I do put the photo of it up when it's finished, it will look complete and fresh. And I will put up a photo of what it looked like before and after its completion so you can see what I did to improve it.
Well, we have around 20 days left of the competition to go until I put the finishing touches on the painting and sign it with its chosen name written on the back. I wish you all luck in whoever is the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment