Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Easter Markets

This Saturday coming I'm attending my Easter Market at Murarrie Progress Hall.  There's going to be a lot of fun things there from food stalls, a coffee van, a sausage sizzle and other great stalls where you can do and buy wonderful things for your loved ones this Easter.

Crafty Pegs has an All Ages Lucky Dip... yes, you can pay $4.00 and dip your hand into the gorgeous box and pull out something beautiful to take home with you.  

I've also been creating a new line of goodies to sell at the market too: a hand-knitted dishcloths.  They're lovely, colourful, bright and very pretty to use around the house.  I've only made two so far, but I'm hoping to bring them in at around Christmas-time and then over the NYE break, I'll go away and make a whole lot more and bring in the New Year with a lovely lot of new stock to sell to you all!

I also have a few other plans on the drawing board which aren't completely set in concrete just yet, but if all goes to plan, I'll be selling more than just pegs, coat hangers and cute little pencils and magnets to you all.  So, keep your eyes on this space and on my Facebook page as well as my website for updates... you never know what might show up on those places before here. Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment