Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Creativeness

Wow!  It's been going on here for the last few weeks; so much so that I've been meaning to come in here and chat, but putting it off.

But I've been working on quite a few things since my workbench has been put into my house.  

Firstly, my chair has been driving me nuts... the gas in it isn't what it is supposed to be.  But then, I'm standing up more, so that's a positive spin on that.

Then, I've been painting up a very cool tiny set of drawers for the bathroom linen closet.  I'm trying to keep things neat and tidy.  so, to do that, I'm hoping to put my hair things into this set of drawers - you know hair ties, clips and bobby pins - to keep them nice and neat. 

I'm also doing an ANZAC Day painting for an online art group.  It's going well, and I'm more than halfway through it, so I'm hoping to take a day or two off from doing work on it.  
While I've been doing that, I've worked on 3 picture frames, almost got a 4th one finished and then I've gotten another 15 or so magna-pegs all bagged up and ready to varnish too.  

Yes, I'm working hard on my gear.  However, the next market isn't far off - on 21st, March - and I'm looking at doing a Lucky Dip to move some stock out and about for the kids and adults.  It'll be $2.00 per dip and each person will get something worthwhile... I may not make a lot of money from it, but then again, it'll move stock I haven't been able to move for a long time; mainly small stuff.  Well, that's about all from me, what have you been up to?  Until my next post, keep creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment