Saturday, March 28, 2015

Scrubby Cloths and Fine Crochet Yarn

I'm really enjoying the knitting of my new line I've taken up.  It's only been a week or two and I've already made more than 4 dishcloths. 

There's two scrubby cloths, 2 ordinary dishcloths and one that has been started with a checkered pattern and another scrubby cloth started on crochet yarn.  I'm really getting into this.

I'm also still painting stuff as well.  But seeing I have so much of the painted stock, I've really sat down and started on my knitting to get enough for next year.

Here's a few photos of my cloths.  Aren't they the cutest things?

dishcloths

Well, anyway, it's just the beginning.  I'm hoping to make them in different sizes, styles and patterns.  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment