Monday, December 28, 2015

A Busy Little Crafter!

I've been busy since I got out of hospital. My stitches have healed beautifully; however I do still have a few nerve and muscle twinges from time to time.

This hasn't stopped me from working on new things for next year. 

The bottle cap magnets are one step forwards, two steps back... as all new things are. One of them came apart, so I have to figure out why that is, while the other two are still together.
Then, I started on working on painting door stops. The first one is lovely, but really, I don't think I'll put the rubber on the back, I'll just leave them the way they are - or figure out another way to make them work better.
And just last night, I started working on a newer thing I've been thinking about over the last week: pin cushions. But they're not the traditional type. Well until my next post, keep creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment