Thursday, March 23, 2017

Fill The Gaps Exhibition

This coming week is the start of the 'Fill the Gaps' Exhibition at the LAA - and what a reaction Mark Davey has had towards it! 

Mark asked us if we'd like to put in pieces to put up on the walls of the Able Gallery at the Logan Artists Association; and we all pull together out our own works of art to hang. 

I took along 'Books On My Mind', 'Curved', and 'Eye of the Storm' - all three were from differing times of my life and show a range of what I have been able to do. 'Eye of the Storm' is a memory of an actual storm which passed over my parents' house when I was around 12 years old. What a huge one that was!

This exhibition goes for a month and I hope to sell any - or all three - of these pieces. There's some great work going into this gallery which is also for sale. So, do go along for a look. Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment