Friday, May 7, 2010

A Winter Morning Outing

This morning, I had to go out and run a few errands.  The first was to the chemist to pick up a few things; and then to the post office to check the mail.  The days have been getting brisk in the mornings, so much so that I don't really want to get out of bed, but I do so I can get more done earlier and spend more time writing or blogging here.  
On the way down to the chemist the last time I had to go (which was about a week ago), I noticed an advertisement
for a hairdresser's painted up on a wall made to look like graffiti; but I didn't have my camera with me.  This time, I took it along with me in case I found any other photos to take.  Fortunately, I remembered this wall and took a photograph.  I love the colours and the size of the print.  It's facing the other side of Kingston Road so that oncoming traffic can get a look at it while they drive past.  
Next time I'll see if I can grab a photograph of the work in the skate park across the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment