Monday, March 1, 2010

And Introducing!

It's been a good while since I introduced a new section to this blog. And it's about time I did. Seeing it's an art blog, I'm going to start doing a few things that will perk it up a little.

First thing I'm going to do is begin an artist's discussion section. This is a little like a author's discussion (like the one in my other blog 'My Reading List') but it's about artists from all walks of life; from Picasso to Van Gogh, I'll do research on them and you'll be able to read about some of their life here and I'll put in a link to a either an official website or a site as close to it as possible.

The next interesting thing I'm going to try and do is take photos of art that other people have done. It could be graffiti, interesting letterboxes or something somebody did on the side of bus stop that I've found brilliant and interesting and thought to share with you. I'll tell you where I found it and see if there's an author or tag attached; and also if I find that tag anywhere else, then we can all follow that artist around the Logan area.

Okay, there's the two new items that will be added into this post. I must apologise for not doing this sooner... it has taken me a while to get back into my arts. I am getting back into this passion of my life. And once this part of 'A Natural Background' is grounded, I hope you enjoy it.

If there is anything you'd like to ask about or offer up as a suggested, please do leave a comment on the most recent post and I'll look into it and get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment