Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Update on Old Work.

For those who have been with me from the start, if you remember, I began this site to track where I attached my knitted trees projects. Well, I didn't get very far with it because my area isn't all that safe. But I did fill you in on what I've been doing artistically in my other pursuits; and this has been rather successful.

However, yesterday, while I was on my way to the bus stop, I decided to see what became of one of my first knitted tree projects from a few years back. And what do
you know? It's still attached to the tree in Kookaburra Park on Park Road and it's still looking good! There's no tag on it (not that I'd expect it to be there), but it was worthwhile choosing a fully-grown tree to stitch it to! And just look at the pictures that I managed to get before bus came! Doesn't it look good; and after all that rain we've had here in Brisbane too!

Well, until my next post. Keep knitting and keep creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment